Tuesday 29 May 2007

I've got a pro account over on Flickr now


Aran
Originally uploaded by ainesse.
This is what I have been working on for the past few months and you can see lots of images related to the work in progress. I like being on Flickr because at least you get some interaction going on from the various groups you can ally yourself to. The first one I joined there of course was printmaking.
Once I get this installation work dispatched to Sweden I will be able to 'catch up' on a lot of internet updating including this blog. I also like that there is a direct link from flickr to my blog which makes it quick and straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.