Sunday 3 February 2008

Lots of Clearing Out and Tidying Up

What a headline, doesn't sound a bit exciting and it wasn't just hard graft although I am sure that I must have found at least one thing I had been looking for although there are still two copper plates with text on them that are mysteriously missing. I threw out a bit of stuff so that free'd up some space. This IS a small studio really but at least I have one. Some people don't have a dedicated space to work in and that must be awful.

postscript

I found THAT copper plate with the text on it. It was 'where I'd left it" i.e., just outside the wooden hut with a load of turpentine soaked newspaper on top of it. I'm lucky it hadn't gone rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.