Monday 31 January 2011

Countries I have Exhibited in within EUROPE and My location


I think that this is a map from 1995, so there will, of course,  have been some shifts in national borders.Please feel free to comment on that.            Mainly I thought I would put a map of where I am based - just in case you are in the neighbourhood.  Dunfermline is just north east of Edinburgh, which many people will have heard of if only because of the ‘Edinburgh Arts Festival’ which takes place annually.  While I was marking this on the map I also ticked all of the countries that I have exhibited in, as far as I can remember.
Here's a Google map too.

View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aine
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Sorry I didn't reply sooner - floods in Brisbane and cyclones in Queensland - life is busy. Anyway, yes I agree there is so much printmaking to do if you want to enter many exhibitions. We had an Impress workshop in Brisbane today on etching on aluminium. It was great - what an easy way to get an aquatint.
    best wishes
    Liz Burton-EBartstudio

    ReplyDelete

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.