Friday 8 August 2008

6 Sides 2 Every Story


Here is a project that I have become recently involved in. I fairly recently requested a wooden cube from Candace Nicol, project initiator, based in Nevada, USA and am now co ordinating some of my fellow printmakers at FDPW to carve onto the remaining five sides.

Wish me luck, as it's a pretty small cube !! which is quite challenging in more ways than one.

Fife and Dunfermline Printmakers participating are Maria Ginnerup, Sheila Carnduff
Lindsay Perth, Alison Leeper, Catherine King, formerly mentioned here on my blog re her large collagraphs shown in FDPW's 25th Silver anniversary exhibition at the Kirkaldy museum, about this time last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.