Saturday 11 November 2006



I have mentioned BOOKART in the links section of this page and so I thought I would include some examples of bookart projects.
The image on the left, shows my entry on the tate gallery website database for a project called 'Bankside Browser'. curated by by Andrew Renton and Kitty Scott. It was a fantastic project which had all the artworks in archival drop down boxes of the same size. I will show a photo of it subsequent to this posting. There were some excellent artists in the project which was located in St Christophers house which is near to the Tate Modern on Bankside London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.