Saturday 25 November 2006


I included some teardrops in this one which I used from a screen-print that I made at London Print studio in June/ July of this year. I cannot remember if I was making it for any particular project ah yes now I remember I had done a course there last autumn. This being in an effort to improve my practice in that area. I used two stencils it was pink and navy blue. I will try to locate that edition (only about 7 in the end, were b.a.t.) after all that work and expense - it darn well nearly breaks your heart. Paul Dewis the technician there, was quite helpful but ultimately I am quite a desperado there, in that workshop - trying to manage to do stuff, what with the problems I have with my back and leg pain - but hey I gave it a go - I tried !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.