Thursday 7 December 2006

Christian John Olsen is alive and well on Flickr

I came across this image on Flickr. If you dont know Flickr then you ought to because its great. It's packed full of images uploaded by all sorts of people. I mainly look at the printmaking group on there, although I keep coming across other stuff e.g., ' retro kids book illustrations' and ...................

Christians image was recently uploaded onto the printmaking 'pool' and as I am a member too, I go and look to see what other people have been up to, every now and again.

He is studying for his first degree at a University in Wales and has made other artworks which I think are excellent too.

I first came across his work on an online and actual exhibition that we were both in, based in Southampton. It was called 'Post It' and was organised by a chap called .....................

He got people on the internet to submit artworks in response to a list of artworks that the museum in Southampton already held.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.