Monday 13 August 2007

Aran or putting my heart into it..............


Aran (detail)
Originally uploaded by ainesse.
This is my heart , well actually its an etched heart. It is part of the installation which I have been working on for months and months now.
I have at last uploaded the finished piece and some detail shots of the installation over on my Flickr pages.

Now I am trying to get the other artists on the exhibition roll, to post images to a pool I have set up on Flickr.

I just hope they don't take too long to get around to it and that they don't get too annoyed with my polite pestering to upload their jpgs of their finished pieces.
I don't know why but I am very fond of this image.................

Here are some links to other images relating to making my ARAN installation which took place over 6 months.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/ainescannell/collections/72157600449946618/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aine!
    Thanks for commenting on by blog. I am trained as a printmaker. I enjoy your blog very much. I love your work on your website.
    My collages are all handmade. I'll keep checking back to see what's new on your site.

    r.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.