Tuesday 14 August 2007

Tagged Part 4 of 8 ; facts(snippets) about me


The Innocence of Books

3.

My brother and I (my younger brother Barry- who I was closest to) once though we had murdered our older Brother Paddy.

We were fighting with him because he was teasing us and he might have been hitting us I can't remember that well......... anyway we dropped some books on his head from the upstairs banister and he was unconscious for probably 20 seconds but to us it was an eternity and though we were partially delighted at our handy work we were a bit worried too about being sent to either "The Good Shepherds" (which our mother often mentioned in relation to our "appalling" - though pretty harmless behavior) or a children's prison and of course there would also be the court appearance with all of those scary fellas with the gowns and the wigs!!! . It's amazing what a range of ideas you can go through as you wait to find out whether your 'victim' will remain asleep forever or 'come to'. I don't think he even noticed what had happened and he just ran after us for throwing books at him.
Little does he know, little does he know..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.