Saturday 8 December 2007

Unhearing One


Unhearing One
Originally uploaded by ainesse.
I keep meaning to get myself on over to my blog and yet hear I am again on Flickr, not so much browsing around 'window shopping' and amusing myself. Oh no, I am working, I have downloaded a huge load of photos of earlier artworks most of which I still think are good - theres the odd one thats a bit naff , but I leave them in so that people can see that we all 'stuff up" sometimes.
This is a long time favorite of mine. I made it in about 1998/99. I was probably thinking of somehow making it into a print and hence the limited palette. I might still do it sometime .....well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.