Wednesday 10 April 2019

D. is for DiCarta. an exhibition I am supposed to making artwork for (end 2019-20)

DiCarta Edition 4 opens towards the end of 2019 in ITALY

Just a quick post as posting to my blog each time takes on average about 3 or 4 hours (I kid you not!!)

Aine Scannell

note the image above was made onto wood - isn't it lovely how it looks like velvet

There were some very good artists in edition 3,  all of whom I have connections with either through print workshop membership, exhibiting with or/and competitions/ catalogue books etc

Ade Adesina

The woodcuts that Ade Adesina makes are very impressive I must say - he is a member of Glasgow Print Workshop.

Alicia Candiani

I exhibited with Alicia in Sweden in 2007 and together we have been in other international printmaking competition exhibitions  and in the books/catalogues.

Ana Galvao

Ana Galvao - was in that recent exhibition I was in at the Eternal Gallery in Paris with Katherine Jones and  about 4 other artists.
No - I am incorrect Anna Paulus is who I was thinking of..........
anyway she is an artist from Portugal and I couldn't find out much about her.  When I do I will add on to this post.
 ......................Post started on Tuesday 9th April 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.