Saturday 13 April 2019

H is for Happy

Why because a gallery "Print Space Dundee" at 3 High Street Newport on Tay  who represents my work, phoned to tell me, that one of my artworks had just been sold.

Funnily enough it was this one - which I wrote about in the previous post.  An American guy came in and purchased it as a gift for his brother.

"Lost In Space". collagraph + chine colle.

I wonder if the guy has a family children because the "space" that is referred to isn't necessarily another planet.....far more likely its planet Earth.  The word Earth developed from a wide variety of Middle English forms, which derived from an Old English noun most often spelled eorðe.
(from Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.