Wednesday 12 September 2007

Bjorg Bendiksen Roman from Falun Print Workshop



This image is by Bjorg Bendiksen Roman of the Falun Graffik Workshop, I found it in one of the catalogs I was given when I visited there on my trip to Falun, Sweden a couple of weeks ago. I was on a quick last minute print workshop tour given to me, the night before, by Anne Seppanen, curator at the Dallarnas museum and artist printmaker from the UK, Phillip Garret on my last day . The next morning we were on a train to Stockholm.
The print by Bjorg is a collagraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.