Sunday 9 September 2007

Network Series by Shannon Rankin


Network Series
Originally uploaded by selflesh.
I have come across selflesh's artwork previously but dont believe that I have posted her work onto this blog. Oh now I remember I invited her to join the Art of Anatomy group on Flickr. I am pleased to see that she also has a blog. A blog to me is like a little shack at the side of the road with a verandah with some chairs on and a little table and some cups and hot refreshments...........I really do wish I could somehow offer people a virtual cup of tea. Anyway I love the way this artist uses cut paper and the metaphoric dimension to the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.