Wednesday 12 September 2007

Petra Presence has resurfaced !!!



What a surprise I got last week when I received an email from Petra, who was a fellow student on the Masters Fine Art course at Winchester School of Art, in 1993 - 94.

I couldn't even remember her artwork from the time we were on the course together , which kind of appalled me but fortunately I had some catalogs from when we exhibited together (well actually about two thirds of those of us who were in the cohort) and found this image in there. The exhibition I refer to was held at the "Studio 9" gallery in Vauxhall, South east London. In actual fact it was Pedro Diablo' s painting studio, which he generously 'voided' for the occasion. I am still intrigued though. I mean about Petra's work as it is still a bit of a mystery to me.

It seems that Petra is now living 'la vie en rose' in France nowadays along with her partner and their two sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.